Wednesday, January 6, 2010

USHAIRI MAMBOLEO

This is likely to be my shortest post yet - though I might have to look through my posts to confirm this. This is for the benefit of those who might find themselves viewing this blog and end up wondering what "Ushairi Mamboleo" is. So just the basic definitions

First things first....the two words are in Kiswahili /Swahili

Ushairi: poetry
Mamboleo: connotes or implies "modernity" (to be honest I need help on defining this)
Ushairi Mamboleo: modern poetry


Ok...time to be honest...I've not posted anything this year...so I decided to get that barrier out of the way and get started on my blogposts for 2010....at least its a start...said almost nothing with so many words.

3 comments:

  1. swali nzuri nadhani kuna wengine watakusaidi mie najitoa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Modern poetry naamini ni tafsiri sahihi. Ushairi wa kisasa. Heri ya mwaka mpya kaka.
    Bado tungali wamoja pamoja.

    ReplyDelete