Tuesday, March 24, 2009

DELUSION

Just learnt something from my last post....how much can you push the truth until it becomes a lie...I hope you people are with me... believing something so so completely that it flips and becomes its very opposite. Believing the truth to the point that it becomes a lie. That's the stuff that cults are made of...pushing the truth until it becomes a lie...the truth on drugs....getting high on the truth...shifting the truth to overdrive...overspeeding with the truth....

Definitions from my friend the dictionary ( all from wordweb)

-The act of deluding; deception by creating illusory ideas

-A mistaken or unfounded opinion or idea

-(psychology) an erroneous belief that is held in the face of evidence to the contrary

Glad I was able to face the truth....or was I?????

No comments:

Post a Comment