Tuesday, February 24, 2009

JIBU KWAKO

JIBU KWAKO

Jibu kwako
mimi sina
mpaka unipe
swali unalouliza
funga macho
alafu fikiria
Labda maono
yatakutafsiria

James Adolwa, 2004

MISUNDERSTOOD

What I said is not what I meant
and the response I got
was not to the questions I raised
the conclusion you made
was not based on the facts I gave
you misunderstood all my lies again

James Adolwa 17/06/2007


YOU


Anything and anyone you cannot control you criticize

Anyone who offers to lend a hand you villanize

And anyone who doesnt want to be or think as you do you demonize

James Adolwa 2004






"The meaning of communication is the response we get"

4 comments:

  1. Yes....and I havn't been able to post anything else since....funny isn't it... it seems that after blowing off some steam (either verbally or on the web) one seems to need some time to cool off...so I havn't had much inspiration after this...I feel I should delete it...especially the last one...it seems to be sapping my energy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooooouuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm....................lets see how that goes ; )

    ReplyDelete