Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ILLUSION - IMMAGINATION, STILLNESS

This post doesn't make sense at all but am going to post it anyway.. These are some old pictures that I want to preserve...they are not the best pictures you ever saw but they are my pictures, drawings and a painting that I made in high school more than ten years ago so this is a bit of history for me... art is sometimes done for the pleasure of others...am posting these for myself, for my own enjoyment, filling up a few pieces in my own story...if anyone else enjoys them..well..enjoy them

ILLUSION - THE WORLD FROM A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE - 1998




IMMAGINATION - HAWKERS IN TROUBLE - 1995





STILLNESS - JUST SITTING THERE TRYING TO LOOK IMPORTANT - 1996




"..the past is illusion..the future is immagination...practice living in the present thats where reality resides.."

No comments:

Post a Comment